Thursday, August 23, 2012

"Fall"ing Into Trends

I absolutley LOVE fall!!!! EVERYTHING about it!! Its my Favorite Season!!!
I always take my daughter apple and pumpkin picking at this time of year at Shank Farms. We buy mums and taste the (flavored) honey (straws) they cultivate there, while watching the bees scurry about within their hives. Its Ashlyn's favorite! And of course there is Barnyard Days, pumpkin flavored everything, Halloween, candy corn, hay rides, corn mazes, and fun fall parties.
ANOTHER thing I love about fall is the FASHION! Its cooler out, so wearing layers of (fabulously textured) clothing, hair flowing, and full on makeup is no biggie.
THIS year's Fall Fashions are right up my alley!! I've decided to feature one/two item(s) a day for the next few days....
COLORED DENIM is a MUST this fall! You can find skinny jeans in an assortment of colors  including bright, bold, neon, and muted/soft tones.
I chose to purchase a Red Pair of Skinny Jeans from Blue Moon (on the left $45). They are almost identical as the Express pair (on the right, on sale for $49.90).

Another trend this fall is leopard print. I paired my own red jeggings up with this sparkly leopard print top from Express (on sale for $19.90) and (Jessica Simpson)
leopard print heels from Sophie. Don' be afraid to layer on the leopard print! Too much leopard is never enough!
What is your favorite fall trend so far???
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment