Monday, August 13, 2012

BB Ready

I recently purchased two relatively new items from Smashbox.
The Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream ($39), like most BB Creams, is a five-n-one wonder. Moisturizes, primes, perfects, oil control (my favorite feature), and protects with SPF 35. What I like best about this particular BB Cream is that it is truely weightless and blends beautifully into my skin (it comes in 5 different shades-I bought light/medium).
*Since I like a fuller coverage, I am still wearing my oil control MAC foundation over this BB Cream.*
The other product from Smashbox is the Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer ($29). LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! Its ultra-hydrating and primes the undereye area so that your concealer doesn't appear "cakey." This primer is also said to reduce the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, wrinkles, age spots, and dark circles. I have no complaints!!

Me rockin' the products!;>)

No comments:

Post a Comment