Saturday, April 13, 2013

e.l.f. Review

I ran into an acquaintance a few days ago and she told me that she has ran into me in so many different places, I was like a little elf. I like to think that that means I can be seen spreading joy everywhere......
 
I was watching (one of my many) favorite make up you tube tutorials the other day and she (Tanya Burr) recommended e.l.f. brand's contouring Blush & Bronzer. She described it as a "dupe" to NARS compact with the universal blush "Orgasm" (which we have ALL seen in EVERY magazine) and bronzer "Luguna." So....I HAD to try it!!
 

 
(SIDE NOTE: I've seen so many of these brittish make up tutorials that I know speak to myself in my head in a brittish accent.....is that wierd??)
The NARS compact retails for $41.
 
 The e.l.f. "dupe" is $3 at Target (could not find online, but in store).
.
I have VERY senstive, breakout prone skin. This lasted ALL DAY and did NOT breakout my skin. The compact and mirror is great to take with you in your purse and the colors blend beautifully.
 
Of course while I was shopping the e.l.f. section at Target I had to shop the rest of the products!!
 
 
e.l.f lip definer and shaper (use shaper to highlight the top bow of your lips for a youthful glow and the definer to line your lips). $3
 
I was skeptical about the e.l.f lip lock pencil but it REALLY did keep my lipgloss in place. $3
 
I love lipglosses because they hide everything that is wrong with my lips (age, chappedness-is that a word?, etc) and this gloss is not only a great universal shade but works AWESOME!!!! e.l.f. Pout Perfector $3
 
 Everyone needs a little elf in their lives. I hope that I'm yours!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment