Sunday, June 10, 2012

I have been such a LAZY blogger this last month!!! I am so glad that I received my June's Birchbox yesterday to inspire today's blog.....
This month's theme was "Jet Set." Which is perfect since I've been on my own little blogging vaca lately!
*beautyblender- beauty utensil cleaner
*Comedynes- self tanner towelettes
*Number 4- leave in detangler and conditioner
*theBalm- two in one lip and cheek stain
*tili- perfectly sized decorative zip lock bag for getting through airport security
*John Varvatos- men's fragrance in honor of Father's day

For those of you who have never heard of Birchbox, it is a fabulous beauty website full of the best products and make up tips. You can subscribe for $10/month and receive a box every month full of deluxe beauty samples. There is also a Men's Birchbox subscription for $20/month that would be fun for the guy who likes his products too.





No comments:

Post a Comment