Wednesday, February 29, 2012

$10 Facial

I know its hard to believe, but I've never had a facial before last weekend. GASP!! I don't know why......it always seems like if I have extra money in the budget to splurge on myself, its always spent on shoes, rarely spa treatments.
However, while shopping for some new make up last weekend in Joplin's new Ulta, I was asked if I'd like to try a $10 facial. YES!! Sign me up!!
It was so relaxing and my skin felt smooth and fresh afterwards. I enjoyed it so much I booked another one in 4 weeks, even though the price goes back up to $20 (which is still a pretty good deal, and completely can be worked into my "me" budget).
Ulta is offering this 50% off special for any 20 minute quick targeted skin treatment (on eyes, lips, or skin). Its only good thru 3/10/12.


No comments:

Post a Comment