Sunday, February 2, 2014

Miracle Worker


 I've always been a fan of Philosophy products.  When I saw this new Miracle Worker Foundation I was intrigued. First, I'm a sucker for anything claiming anti-aging and miraculous results. Second, I had heard rave reviews on the Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Eye Repair.



I purchased The Miracle Worker Foundation in shade 6. It comes in 8 different colors, and I found after testing them at Ulta, shades 5 and 6 were really close in color. Since I hope to get darker in the coming months (spring/summer) I went with the slightly darker shade 6.
The coverage is beautiful! I would call it medium to full coverage and has a beautiful glow. Since I'm on the oily side, that's not always a good thing for me. But its so gorgeous on the skin I'm making it work with a primer. I apply it by using a damp beauty blender.
It has a broad spectrum spf of 30 sunscreen.
The picture below is what it looks like rubbed into the skin on the back of my hand.


I also purchased the Miracle Worker Anti-Aging Concealer Duo (pictured at top), but have found nothing different about it compared to other concealers. 
***My favorite under eye concealer is still the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in either light or the brightener.***


One of the reasons I decided to purchase the foundation and concealer that "fateful" day at Ulta was because they were offering a free gift with purchase. I got a trial kit of the Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash (not pictured), Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer (on left), and the Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Eye Repair (on right). 
The exfoliating wash does exactly that....exfoliates. The moisturizer is a little thick, but I use it primarily at night. I want to get the oil free, light version to try during the day time. But the eye repair.........OMG!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!! I apply it day and night with my Clarisonic Opal. It goes on soooooo smooth, and blurs any and all fine lines. And its absolutely beautiful under your eye concealer! I ended up buying the full size ($66).


Pictured above is both the moisturizer and eye repair rubbed into the skin on the back of my hand.

The last thing I'm LOVING is the Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Pads (pictured in picture at the top). I wanted to purchase the trial set that this was in, but my Ulta store was out. Weirdly enough the lady in line in front of me was returning the trial set she had purchased. Since this was the only product she had not opened in the trial set, they let me have it!!!!!! 
When purchasing the full size product, it comes with a container containing 60 cotton pads and a vial of "fresh glow elixir."  You pour the elixir into the container with the pads and the pads soak up the product. Then you use one pad every night on your face and the back of your hands. It claims to be less irritating than other retinols, while still diminishing the appearance of wrinkles, improving skin discoloration, and promoting skin clarity. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I will be purchasing the full size product, as soon as my 15 piece trial size is finished. 


NO MAKE UP! After a week of using the Philosophy Miracle Worker Foundation and Skin Care Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment