Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Name Is Mandy and I Am A Product Junky

A few months ago I heard (thru a blog) about www.birchbox.com. It is a beauty website (somewhat similar to Sephora- where you can purchase high end beauty products, free shipping on purchases over $50, and a points program for every dollar spent).
However, Birchbox offers a few things that other beauty websites do not.....
an online magazine with the latest trends and hotest new products. AND a DELUXE beauty sample subscription.
For $10/month I get 4-5 handpicked deluxe beauty samples. This is GREAT for my inner beauty product junky! 
I received my first Birchbox today!!!

Annick Goutal Scent (Lemon, Grapefruit, and Green Mandarin Notes)- Full Size $85
Color Club Nail Polish (60's Inspired Green)- Full Size $8
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint- Full Size $38
One Love Organics (Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm-can be used as a cleanser or moisturizer)- Full Size $68
Orofluido Beauty Elixer (Argan, Linseed, and Cyperus Oil treatment for hair)- Full Size $29.99
Tea Forte (3 Skin Smart Teas)- 16 Tea Bags $6
Can't wait to try my new goodies!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment