Sunday, March 4, 2012

$8.00 Pink Blouse

Do women use the term "Blouse" anymore? I don't know what else to use to describe this FABULOUS find! Its so much more than just a TOP. And it was on clearance for $8 at Old Navy.
Its very long, so I tucked it into my skinny jeans (Request Jeans from Sophie). I LOVE the bow accent on the shoulder, and the shine of the fabric! Because of its length (untucked) it can also be worn with leggings.
Here I've paired it with an off white short sleeved jacket (last season from Forever 21) and lime-yellow shoes (last season from Sophie).
Another pic of my (last season's) fabulous shoes!! Luv, Luv, Luv them!!! Don't be afraid to mix bold colors!!! I wear them with EVERYTHING!

(Ashlyn Faith, my 8 year old, would like credit for her photography)


No comments:

Post a Comment